Situated on 2.95 flat, cleared acres in a quiet country neighborhood, this farm house style, custom built home boasts over 5000 square feet with four generously sized bedrooms, including a large master suite and two additional on-suites. Classic finishes throughout the home include oak hardwood flooring, granite counter tops over white cabinets, and several custom built ins. Other features include a butlers pantry, office adjacent to the master suite, has log fireplace, over sized 875 square foot 3-car garage, wrap around 62'x8' covered front porch, 60'x10' covered back porch, 18' ceilings in the living area, a 30'x10' out building, and a 45'x10' shelved storage area in the basement. Move-in ready today and has a brand new roof that was just installed in early 2018.
Single Family, Farmhouse, 2 Story
5,115 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cedar Brook Estates
Detailed Room Information
- Foyer, Office
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,115 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,000 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone, Central.
- Full, Finished, Walkout, Bedroom(s)
- Double Pane
- Great Room, Gas logs.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, Hydro Tub, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Porch Covered
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Gutters. Corner, Asphalt, Acreage, Clear lot.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS